Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Anna's Chair

I got my pics backwards. This is a party favor box Jennifer wants to have on the tables at the wedding. It has a hinge for the lid and the little flowers are raised. We want to add something to it, like some kind of little place mat for it to sit on or something attached on top. Any ideas from my creative friends?? This is the chair I made for my sister-in-law Anna's first baby. I hope she likes it! Its adapted to the chair from a pattern by Shirley Wilson of Ladybug Studios. It was fun to make.





4 comments:

Linda Fleming said...

Love that darling chair! I have doubts that your S-I-L will adore it.

Sorry, no help with the box thingie- I'm not good at details like that.

Anonymous said...

What a delightful cheerful beautiful little chair!! Who wouldn't love it!! Sorry no help here for the other.

JudiA said...

That chair is destined to be an heirloom Karen -- I hope you signed it! I know the word "darling" has already been used but I don't care -- it is just a darling thing!

Jacque Uetz said...

Karen , what a wonderful little chair..I know little Anna will be thrilled.Love your painting skills too!!