Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rosalie!

Heres little Rosalie! We adopted a 6 month old samoyed from Playing Again Sams here in WI. She is just the sweetest little thing! Very sweet, a bit shy right now, and likes to give kisses. We picked her up in Appleton where she was being fostered by Andrea. The two other dogs with her belong to Andrea. They are actually relatives of our Chilly! The bigger one, Teddy, looked so much like Chilly, I just couldn't believe it! The little one, Chloe, her grandma was actually Chilly's mom.
We named her Rosalie after a character in Twilight. I know, we are groupies. :) We are so happy to have her here. Snowy is a little grumpy, but the 2 of them are actually side by side right now, chewing bones. Its a very satisfying picture. :) I'll post more pics later.





5 comments:

JudiA said...

Welcome home Rosalie! (Lydia totally approves of the name, by the way.) I can't even begin to express how happy I am for all of you. Give her a good ear scratchy for me, will you?

Anonymous said...

Awee.. this is great Karen and she is soooo pretty!! Happy Happy!!

MaryO said...

Isn't she a beauty! I'm so happy for you...and for her.

Linda Fleming said...

I'm patiently waiting for new photos of pretty Rosalie top appear! Hint hint...

Sprite said...

How pretty is she! I'm so happy for you I am sure she loves her new home.

When you have a moment, and if you'd like to see what its about, the Sisterhood Award awaits you on my blog :)

BIG hugs,
Sprite